It's finally here!!! My Tamiya Jagdpanther.

Glory71
Private

Re: It's finally here!!! My Tamiya Jagdpanther.

Post by Glory71 »

I placed the Battle Unit emitter in front of the flash unit as I cannot really find a spot to hide/ place it. And finding ways to make the emitter move co-axially with the main gun means I would either create a non-existent coaxial gun right next to the mantlet OR make a device 'link' to the main gun then placing the emitter right at the driver viewing port. OR have a fixed emitter with no elevator or swing movement. As always, I chose the easier path...just like the recoil mod I did. Hopefully this will work.

Looking at it on a different perspective...looks like a round just went off...lol.
A reporter ask a US Delta Force Sniper based in Afghanistan - "What do you feel when you shoot them (Taliban)?" ... "Recoil".
Glory71
Private

Post by Glory71 »

Brel,

YOu mean the pinion gear or the motor can? I used a puller on the pinion gear AND for the motor can...I just used a precision screwdriver to pry the tab then followed it up with a long nose pliers.
A reporter ask a US Delta Force Sniper based in Afghanistan - "What do you feel when you shoot them (Taliban)?" ... "Recoil".
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

a great build and very informative
all the best, ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
Glory71
Private

Build Log - Summary

Post by Glory71 »

It is DONE! Well not actually…lol. I still need to get that Bosch light working under channel 5. After that it is really done.

Grompix - It's been an adventurous 2 months of building. The big question now is...what is next...

BREL – The person whose own Tamiya Jagdpanther build made me buy one. Seriously…I think I ought to blame this guy…lol…for making me dig up on our savings…and made me hide from my wife every night…LOL. Just jesting Stewart.

Bill of RC Command and Steve of Welsh Dragon Models – Hope you guys read this. You guys are the best retailer for this hobby. Really excellent customer service.

ImpactUpgrades - Thanks also to you. It really is an honor to have chatted with you. You humbled me.

I have prepare this video as a summary of my ordeal with this tank…lol. It’s been really a fun two months. Best watched in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1pDrF6H5Ck

ThANK you all.
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

Glory71 wrote:

BREL – The person whose own Tamiya Jagdpanther build made me buy one. Seriously…I think I ought to blame this guy…lol…for making me dig up on our savings…and made me hide from my wife every night…LOL. Just jesting Stewart.

LOL you found it hard to resist as well
grompix
Sergeant

Post by grompix »

A superb build Jon. Love the video too. You've introduced some real innovations which have worked out great. A real credit to you. Will you be shooting any more video of it anytime soon? I'd love to see the Jagdpanther moving over natural terrain.

Cheers
Chris  ;D
Glory71
Private

Post by Glory71 »

BREL wrote:
Glory71 wrote:

LOL you found it hard to resist as well
Hahahaha...thanks to your Pershing build, I have been studying it for weeks now. Must resist...must resist! LOL. I still need to upgrade my Sherman Tank and resurrect my Tiger I. Happy days ahead!

Thanks BREL.

Grompix,

In fact I already have. I hope to post it soon but must first find the right background music for it. I live on a hill (2500 above sea level), so I have a good terrain for the tank to begin with.

Thanks Chris.
BREL
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BREL »

As the Borg would say in star trek "resistance is futile"
don't blame me if my Pershing build gets you into trouble with the domestic authorities. LOL
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

Nice video there and Superb Tank,

Great job, you must be prowd! :D

Cheers,

Matt

p.s. nice choice of music too! (requim for a Nightmare ? )

Return to “Jagdpanther”