oz,s kubelwagen.

Up to the end of WWII
Crispy
Sergeant

Re: oz,s kubelwagen.

Post by Crispy »

Great job there Oz. Does anyone do a driver figure for these?
You aint gettin me on no plane fool!
Militarymight
Corporal

Post by Militarymight »

excellent photo im going to ptint that only problem is she is a Wolves fan and any west midlander would tell you the bitter rivalry between the 2 teams.
MilitaryMightUK
Suppliers of 1 16 armour and accessories
oz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by oz »

Crispy wrote: Great job there Oz. Does anyone do a driver figure for these?
yes mate, there is a driver comes with it, its drying off at the moment and its not a bad figure when its dry i,ll post a pic........
oz

Post by oz »

heres an early pic.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

looking good oz, i love the furry dice, could you do me a set for my Tiger ;) ;D

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
oz

Post by oz »

what your tiger needs is tinted headlights chrome exhausts silver hub caps and a  sub woofer system instead of a storage bin and wrap the barrel in cigarette paper to make one HUGE joint... 8)
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tiger205 »

;D ;D ;D sounds good to me oz, you make the parts i'll install them, and we can apply to go on pimp my tank,  :D ;D, i'll just take the barrel off and put a joint there instead, and paint the turret in "rasta" colours ImageImage

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
thecommandernj
Private

Post by thecommandernj »

I love your Kubel Oz.
            They are a blast to use with the tanks on the battlefield in Danville VA. they even get stuck in the loose soil the the real 2x4 Kubels.I have run mine with the wireless mini camera and the view it that over the shoulder of my driver, Fritz. I will post some on Youtube this fall. The tanks look even bigger when seen from the seat of the Kubelwagen. I sometimes drive it around the battlefield via a TV affixed to the transmitter.
        I love the mini cams and have a neat video on youtube from atop my Panther G.

I have a spare kubel that neeeds a rebuild and plan to mount the Eduard Schwimmwagen over that drivetrain. I'll post some pix when I start that build in late fall. I also just received a "Bullet Camera" for a better quality video. I'm still experimenting with it though.
                                            Keep up the good work....Bob  thecommandernj
Thanks to all the Veterans who fought for our freedom. For without their sacrifices these forums would not exist!!!
He who ends with the most toys wins.
thecommandernj
Private

Post by thecommandernj »

And here is the link for the mini cam video on Youtube. Please feel free to post a comment on the youtube site if you enjoyed it. 
                                                  Thanks..... Bob  thecommandernj

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivDNOPrNXUE
Thanks to all the Veterans who fought for our freedom. For without their sacrifices these forums would not exist!!!
He who ends with the most toys wins.
grim_marmazet
Staff Sergeant

Post by grim_marmazet »

That camera and screen is awesome! I wanted a similar set-up for my Tiger. I was going to mount the camera behind the drivers vision port, or maybe if I can find one small enough behind the gunners sight. How did you attach the screen to the Tx?
Cheers,
Rik

Return to “Wheeled and Half-Tracked Vehicles”