[D-Day] M32 ARV

This section is for builds done in groups and collaboration on projects!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: [D-Day] M32 ARV

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Ah ha! Methinks I detect a wee bit of cheating :O I believe that M4 is rolled onto its tracks, but then mysteriously turned to face front to the BARV for recovering from the ditch. :think: Has there been a liberal application of Deus ex Machina in this wonder fun with AFV RC? :haha: :P
Ecam
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Ecam »

My Hollywood film editor was unavailable at the time, so I did the best I could with available staff.
"Don't believe everything you see on the internet" - George S. Patton

Eric
MonsieurTox
Corporal

Post by MonsieurTox »

Ecam wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 am My Hollywood film editor was unavailable at the time, so I did the best I could with available staff.
:haha:

Stellar build, great pics and vids!
I was wondering what those strange markings were underside the Sherman chassis then I realize it was cast shadows and light going through the tracks and bogies. 😅

Now put that Sherman on the trailer!!
Ecam

Post by Ecam »

Yes in editing, I wondered too those strange marks on the bottom of the Sherman (even pulled it off the shelf to check). Not the greatest videos (could learn a bunch from the Master Chef) but working by myself and in a bit of a rush....

Eric
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Jim Dandy to the rescue!
Jim Dandy to the rescue!
Go, Jim Dandy, Go!
Ecam

Post by Ecam »

I will have some new pictures for the "Winter or D-Day Group Build to show final or semi-final photos" thread soon. I decided on a couple added props and should have them finished today.

Having an Imgur upload issue right now (happens from time to time)...

Eric
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Eric, although it is anachronistic, the phrase from the recording suggests "Jim Dandy" as a name or your ARV. Just a goofy idea.

" 'Jim Dandy' (sometimes known as 'Jim Dandy to the Rescue') is a song written by Lincoln Chase, and was first recorded by American R&B singer LaVern Baker on December 21, 1955. It reached the top of the R&B chart and #17 on the pop charts in the United States. It was named one of The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll and was ranked #352 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time."
Jim Dandy (song). Wikipedia. Consulted 1 June 2024. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Dandy_(song)

Return to “Group Builds”