Tamiya Pershing corrections....

Yellowshaker
Corporal

Re: Tamiya Pershing corrections....

Post by Yellowshaker »

Ice, thanks alot. Where did you get the material for the dust cover on your gun Mantlet? I'm not thriled with this and want to find something better.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

mine is made from cling film , but if i did it again i would use a baloon, as a tip for painting cling film or rubber add some washing up liquid to the paint ,it helps it stick
all the best, cliff
Yellowshaker
Corporal

Post by Yellowshaker »

Nice! Thanks again my friend.
Attachments
Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!LOL
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
Yellowshaker
Corporal

Post by Yellowshaker »

Well guys I have been reading and talking to guys familiar with "Fireball" and I went a bit further. I got the lifting ring made and installed tonight. I also removed the field phone from the rear and I ordered a set of tracks from Kenny Kong, as I need the T-81 tracks on this build. I will have extra for the turret as well. Once they are here I will weather the lower hull and road wheels a bit more.Here's a quick video I made.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/Pershin ... 736896.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Pershing”