Blitz

Heng Long/WPL are now manufacturing 1/16 scale RC trucks, so it seemed sensible to create a forum area dedicated to the amazing things that members are doing with them. Post your builds, mods, and tips here.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Blitz

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Max-U52 wrote:
43rdRecceReg wrote:
jarndice wrote:I have to say that I do wonder what is passing through Jackolopes mind as he controls his multi-thousand Horsepower Iron Horse along the Eastern seaboard of the USA.
What would I give for a job like that :sick:
Shaun.
...Well, he's a singin' "Goin' loco down in Acapulco.." of course :haha:
More like the Grateful dead. Casey jones you better watch your speed. @) :/ :haha: 8)
Ahhh..the Grateful Dead. :) I saw them twice in their heyday (Bath Festival, 1970; with the Byrds, Led Zeppelin, Santana, Jefferson Airplace and many more. Then At More Pool,Wembley 1972.) Loved Jerry Garcia's guitar style (and I can just about emulate it!). Love 'Ripple' 'Walk me out in the Morning' Dew' and many more.

Okay..back to the tanks...but with a big flowers down their gun barrels :haha: :haha: :/ far out...
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Blitz

Post by Estnische »

Maybe he's more a disco kinda guy, twirling on his heel and doing the John Travolta point?

phpBB [video]

Return to “Heng Long Trucks”