HL ABRAMS M1A2.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: HL ABRAMS M1A2.

Post by ALPHA »

brizo58 wrote:Hi All,
Well opened her up and YESSSSSS!! Black steel Gearboxes :clap:. So done rather well me thinks.Geoff I can rely on you :thumbup: will get two of them and cut them down. Will go on the HISTOREX site later and order them will done my friend Brian...
SUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!....what a deal!!! :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

magman wrote:That tank is now £199, I think they made a bobo :thumbup:

you lucky man. :D
That's a big Boo Boo...Nitrotech ain't so bad after all :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by brizo58 »

Hi Alpha,
I'll drink to that. Don't think I'll be as lucky with the chally2 when it comes out!. But you never know :crazy: . Brian...
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi All,
Just an update as to what I've been doing to my Abrams so far :D striped down oiled and greased up all wheels and axels. Just waiting for the metal wheel set to come out shouldn't be too long!!. Did notice there is NO front wheel adjustment for the tracks??. The Leopard A26 has them so why the Abrams has not I can't understand!!. Also the commander's calpola dose not rotate? again can't see why. Might be able to do this will strip the turret down as see what's to be done if so will post some photos of it. Apart form the two bits I have Found the model is very good. It looks like it's an ABRAMS M1A2 V1. The V2 has a remote commander's MG station and various other turret mods. Will that's about it for now. Brian...
greengiant

Post by greengiant »

Look an eBay action figures for some of the old 21st century 1/18 scale Iraq war American ground troop figures. The fit very well into the Abrams with a little modification and repainting.
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Just an update as to what I've been doing to my Abrams so far :D striped down oiled and greased up all wheels and axels. Just waiting for the metal wheel set to come out shouldn't be too long!!. Did notice there is NO front wheel adjustment for the tracks??. The Leopard A26 has them so why the Abrams has not I can't understand!!. Also the commander's calpola dose not rotate? again can't see why. Might be able to do this will strip the turret down as see what's to be done if so will post some photos of it. Apart form the two bits I have Found the model is very good. It looks like it's an ABRAMS M1A2 V1. The V2 has a remote commander's MG station and various other turret mods. Will that's about it for now. Brian...

If i remember right kenny kong ..did my metal commanders calpula
Its free so it is possile to make it rotate ...and its a beautiful milled out of ali
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

Its free so it is possile to make it rotate ...and its a beautiful milled out of ali
mcevoyi
2nd Lieutenant

Post by mcevoyi »

brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

image.jpg
Hi All,
How's this for a camo paint job! :haha:. Brian...
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Brizo,
Those tanks look like they are heading for the Communist 'Party'! Seriously, party popper paint job....
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “General Discussion”