Bonding?

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Johnf
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Bonding?

Post by Johnf »

Sorry I could not help with this. The elmod should remain constant when the receiver is bonded and just blink once when it receives a command. I would say its the receiver bonding thats a problem. I think the red light should go constant also. If you have a receiver battery you could try bonding seperate from the elmod. There are a few others here probably using jamara. Give it another try in a few days. I had the same problem with the jamara. It's a bit frustrating.
mic heinrich
Private

Post by mic heinrich »

Thanks for all your help, I have now got it working!!!!! Out of frustration I sent the whole lot back to RCTANK.DE, Dominique is an absolute legend and a great guy to do business with! He tested the whole lot and found it to be a dodgy reciever then sent it back to me fully working.

Although working I can't get it moving? It goes, reluctantly, forward and back but won't turn although it wants to??? I think it may be the crappy little shiny silver motors on the 3:1 metal gearboxs? I had them on my PzIII and changed them to the longer HL type motor. Has anyone had the same issue, should I change motors for use on the heavier tank with metal hull and running gear????

On the topic of Elmod, does anyone supply updated sound SD cards. I'm after the sound of the shell case being unloaded, the one on my card is not real flash. I'm not into creating my own (at this stage) would like to know where to get them already done?

Mic...
Johnf

Post by Johnf »

Glad you finally gor it sorted. I have used dominique lots and have recomended him on this forum. I got my Tiger from Dominique. It was a ready upgraded one with Asiatam Hull. It has the stronger gearbox and has happily pulled its 18.5 LBS around without any bother. Do'nt know if I have that sound on my card. did you upgrade the speaker. It's worth doing. There are usually about 3 sound sets on the card for the tiger . There might be somthing appropriate on the king tiger file.
mic heinrich
Private

Post by mic heinrich »

Thanks again John, yep speaker upgraded, after shot and breech open instead of cart case noise there is just an annoying 'click' type sound. I will have a look at the other files on card and see if I can find something.
Johnf

Post by Johnf »

There is a diagnostic file in each folder. This will show if there are any problem sound files.
buckeye36
Lance Corporal

Post by buckeye36 »

The file named TigerI_Annanas on the SD card has a main gun sound file that includes the sounds of spent case.
Tamiya Tiger 1, Tamiya M4 (105) HVSS, Tamiya Jagdpanther G1, ElMod Jagdpanther G2, ElMod KV-1E, ElMod StuG 40 G
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

jakeland has them , you can download them here
http://www.4shared.com/dir/11405684/8dd ... aring.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ice

Return to “El-Mod”