Waylon: Legs and Trouble

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Waylon: Legs and Trouble

Post by PainlessWolf »

Coleman, Kaczor,
Thank you both. Tough times made better by all you guys here.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

Very sorry to hear this Painless. I was with Eric when we saw him and (Jack?). He was alert and curious about us, without being demanding about it. Dogs don't last as long as us, so it's one of those awful things that we have to eventually face; but they bring something to our lives that we wouldn't have without them. My oldest daughter, (the one you met), has both cats and a dog; and explained the difference to me. Dogs are like a small child - always happy to see you, stay around you, and are interested in whatever you want to do. Cats are like teenagers, and share whatever of their time with you that they choose to. But, they're both hard to lose.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Mike,
Thank you, my friend. Your Daughter has the right of it. Losing Waylon is losing a family member. Both of my Boys are gone now. Luna, the 1 yr old is lonely so we will have to consider getting her some company in the next few months.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I still have voids in my chest from the loss of past pets. Our fur babies.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Oh no Mr Wolf, not the Torpedo :'(
It’s a human weakness to forget that our true best friend is not immortal, but now he is tracking straight and true onto whatever he can freely chase, without age or hindrance , you can rest assured he will look down at you, drop a steaming curly one, and know he had the best life !

Sorry Sir, I know how it feels
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Herman,
He was and always will be an Amazing Hound! Thanks for remembering Waylon. They live through the memories of the people who made them family.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Off topic”