1/6 Churchill tank (pic added)

Post all your larger scale RC Tanks, Half Tracks and Military Vehicles, build threads here. From 1/12 all the way up to 1/4! all here! Your Larger Scale figures are also welcome here.
Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Re: 1/6 Churchill tank

Post by Luckylefty42 »

I'm afraid that because it's too heavy to lift on my own and I can't get it into my hobby room I will have to let it go. After another fight about keeping it in the house to work on. It's now becoming too much trouble
Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Post by Luckylefty42 »

I also got a fold away bombed out town with a bridge that the tank can fit on. I'll set it up Tuesday and take pics
Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Post by Luckylefty42 »

Here she is and yes it's going up for sale...
Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Post by Luckylefty42 »

Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Re: 1/6 Churchill tank (pic added)

Post by Luckylefty42 »

If a forum member wants this tank ..pm me I will be putting it back on eBay soon but forum members get first Dibs..The wife has won this argument and I can't keep it in the house..I did tell her I'd keep it in my room but as it's so long it won't go in and around the door
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I have to ask you, did you realize how big that thing would be and did you tell the wife? I know if I brought home a 4-5 foot long 300lb tank my wife would probably get her gun and use it on me. ESPECIALLY if I never even mentioned it to her! Not trying to be an ass here just throwing this out there to try to save the next poor fellow from your fate. Sorry you have to sell it but it's not quite big enough to sleep in is it? ;) :haha:
Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Post by Luckylefty42 »

She new I was getting the Vantex Sherman , I did say I might get another...( when I was planning on getting it) but I didn't think myself it would be so long that it wouldn't go in my hobby room which is my converted Garage..I told her I'd put one in the shed and the other in the garage..but my plan was to keep them both in the garage..I have the Stuart in there already..I was hoping to keep it in my conservatory but the main thing was getting it home...renting a van and getting it back from Brighton...Now it's home..the size, weight and it not fully operational is too much for me to get over on the wife...it doesn't help I have 5 tanks wrapped up to send out already in the dining room..I think she has had enough of me and my Tanks...Wait till the Sherman arrives on Saturday :D
boxerdog
Corporal

Post by boxerdog »

You won't be wanting a 1/6th Tiger 1 then...... :haha:

Trev
Luckylefty42
Lance Corporal

Post by Luckylefty42 »

Ofcourse I would....I want both tiger and king tiger ...she might have won this fight but the battle continues... :D
Saracen
Lance Corporal

Post by Saracen »

Would be interested to know what you'd like for the old girl.

Adrian.

Return to “Larger Scale Military”