KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanther Phase 1..2..and 3

ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Just a Quikie

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Alpha,
It's coming along and looking good. Will you paint the one road wheel the lighter color as shown in the Show? Nice work and quickly done.
regards,
Painless
Not sure about the wheel yet ... I kind of like that it stands out like a sore thumb you know ;) ....but I might... as it did dry darker than I thought it would..the cool thing is you can really see it from a distance ...I'll probably end up flipping a coin when I'm touching everything up :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Lord Haw-Haw wrote:I have to thank you ALPHA, I have never like Japanese Amine, till you posting your tanks and links. ...well can't really say "never" grew up watching speed racer. My nieces really enjoy the videos too and why I asked about your figures, I know they would enjoy the tanks more with these Panzer Girls in the hatches over the HL crew. Tried to give them something for now "LOVER" :D
A Speed Racer Fan... :thumbup: ... I liked that too... Not the new 3d American version though..I am selective with the Anime that I like...Girls Und Panzer Is one of the better ones that came out in the last four or five years ...It is really what drew me to the hobby...as I could combine my garage kit methods.. and put them in a moving object and having the combination make sense :D
Glad to hear you enjoy them... I have enjoyed the comments made about them Positive or Negative... (most positive)...They are all far away from the Norm...but it's what make me smile ... and I think what a hobby should be about

Have a good one Haw Haw :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Erwin takes the Jagd for a test drive :D

finished touching her up ... about 4 hours ahead of time ;)
Was that QUICK enough? :D

ALPHA
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

ALPHA wrote:Was that QUICK enough? :D
Nope! Tools are still unpainted, and one might argue that the overall color is too light. :P
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Lert wrote:
Nope! Tools are still unpainted, and one might argue that the overall color is too light. :P
Which ones ? 8O ...........shovel is falling off... but for the most part ...tools painted anime style :D ............. ;)
My referrence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIozbuO20Ws
...time mark 0:08 to 0:14 right side.... 1:02 to 1:03 left side 2:10 to 2:13 right side again :haha:

Actually now that I look at the photo... there are no tools on the left side :O ...the color? Thinking of redoing it when I do the L70 and the Panther they are all the same tone... just mix one big batch of paint and wham :haha:

ALPHA
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

ALPHA wrote:
Lert wrote:
Which ones ? 8O ...........shovel is falling off... but for the most part ...tools painted anime style :D ............. ;)

The colors don't really match. :) Mostly on the handles of the hammer and shovel, and on the two brechstangen. The one in the anime also doesn't have the rope coil fitted the attachment for it. I'm just picking nits here, and it's by no means a big deal (after all, I didn't even get rid of the 'cyclops' eye on my HL JP, which is something that really needs doing and you did do) but just me poking you a bit after your 'was that quick enough' remark. :P You know, a friendly prod. :) Your tow cables are also short, but that's just a limitation of the materials you've got.

Hmm. Looking at the screenshot from the anime, I see a few handles I can scratchbuild and attach to my own JP's roof crew hatches. Makes them easier to open, too.

Also, is that the commander figure? She's in the loader hatch, the commander hatch is the other one. :) .... Yes, the anime has it wrong. The commander sits behind the radioman to the right of the gun and has the hatch with the stereoscopic telescope. The gunner sits to left of the gun and has the monoscopic telescope that moves with the gun traverse. The loader sits behind them both and has the rear square crew door and the second round crew hatch, lucky sod. I suppose that the commander could poke out of the rear round hatch if (s)he wanted to, though.

Again, all this is just me nitpicking and engaging in a bit of friendly ribbing. What matters is if you're satisfied with your model, that's the important thing. :)
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

New shots

Exhausts needed some burn... and the Jack block needed some color..little dark...beh it works for me lol

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Lert wrote:

The colors don't really match. :) Mostly on the handles of the hammer and shovel, and on the two brechstangen. The one in the anime also doesn't have the rope coil fitted the attachment for it. I'm just picking nits here, and it's by no means a big deal (after all, I didn't even get rid of the 'cyclops' eye on my HL JP, which is something that really needs doing and you did do) but just me poking you a bit after your 'was that quick enough' remark. :P You know, a friendly prod. :) Your tow cables are also short, but that's just a limitation of the materials you've got.

Hmm. Looking at the screenshot from the anime, I see a few handles I can scratchbuild and attach to my own JP's roof crew hatches. Makes them easier to open, too.

Also, is that the commander figure? She's in the loader hatch, the commander hatch is the other one. :) .... Yes, the anime has it wrong. The commander sits behind the radioman to the right of the gun and has the hatch with the stereoscopic telescope. The gunner sits to left of the gun and has the monoscopic telescope that moves with the gun traverse. The loader sits behind them both and has the rear square crew door and the second round crew hatch, lucky sod. I suppose that the commander could poke out of the rear round hatch if (s)he wanted to, though.

Again, all this is just me nitpicking and engaging in a bit of friendly ribbing. What matters is if you're satisfied with your model, that's the important thing. :)
:think: ......................................Dang it... gonna watch the video :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

OK...............Now watching the DVD......and guess what... the color in the photos are too deep :D ........................ :haha:

ALPHA
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

ALPHA wrote:the color in the photos are too deep :D
Colors on a computer screen are very difficult to judge anyways. Especially those of real world objects, photographed with a camera. There's always lighting difference, and different monitors will have different hues - just try to colormatch two different monitors showing the same image from the same computer, it's nigh on impossible.

Return to “Jagdpanther”