KUROMORIMIRO JagdPanzer IV L70 (V)

Fixes and mods for the HL Panzer IV
Markocaster
Staff Sergeant

Re: JagdPanzer IV KUROMORIMIRO

Post by Markocaster »

Looks good Alpha, as does the Hawaii view :)
i can't wait, we will be in Maui in one month !
HL /Mato tiger 1 early, Tamiya Tiger 1 early, Taigen tiger 1 mid
Taigen T34/85, HL SU-100
Jagdpanzer Lang
Taiga Jagdpanther
Heng Long Sherman DGS Firefly kit
Tamiya King Tiger (unbuilt)
Mato all metal Panzer III
1/10 Jagdpanther
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
Thanks for the pictures, Alpha. ;o) I can see that severe and excellent progress is being made.
regards,
painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Lert wrote:That's some nice work right there. Lots of potential there.
:haha: :haha: :haha: Thanks Lert... Potential can go in one of two directions though... I might hope and picture success... but yes...It can go in the opposite direction as well.... but right now it's fun...the kind of building I like to do...and admired fynsdad for doing... so far everything is out of a junk box ..and I'm very happy to leave it in that direction :D

HAPPY TANKING SIRImage

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Markocaster wrote:Looks good Alpha, as does the Hawaii view :)
i can't wait, we will be in Maui in one month !
That right... It kind of slipped my mind that you were coming here for your wedding :D ...make sure you pick up a lot of sunscreen... the sun has been killer lately :haha:

ALOHA AND MAHALO my Friend Image

HAPPY TANKINGImage

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Morning,
Thanks for the pictures, Alpha. ;o) I can see that severe and excellent progress is being made.
regards,
painless
Hey Painless... the fun has just begun.... with what you see being finished... I have been able to roughly calculate the space available for the bulky Heng Long gear to be fit in...I think I've figured out in my mind how to build a mechanism that will allow for elevation and the slight rotation like what dgsselkirk has on his ...so that is where the focus will be next... the hull as you see it will remain like that till the internals can be sorted

She isn't really something to look at presently... but she's a lot better than she was before ;)

Carpe Diem My FriendImage

ALPHA
scalawag

Post by scalawag »

That is coming along very nicely ALPHA. So great work so far.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

scalawag wrote:That is coming along very nicely ALPHA. So great work so far.
Thanks Scalawag.... I wish I had taken some before pics so you could see what I started out with..it has been a pretty rough road...doesn't look like it now... but there was a lot to refinish before much more could be done...right now hashing out the internals ;)

Have a good one SirImage

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Some have seen it ...some have not... just a sneak preview of whats to come

internals not finalized... but since I had to match up the gun location.. took this just for the hell of it
I had initially planned to use parts from a thrift store and scraps to create the top... but a friend had a junker with the appropriate fittings..so I snagged them from him :D

Happy Tanking GentsImage

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Privet ALFA, I don't know why, but today is the first time I have visited this build, I like that you can see the end result when you began with a wreck, your views of the skyline made me smile, we are surrounded by trees and you cannot imagine how bleak the view is in winter, I thought you would be standing in front of Government house wrapped in old GLORY drinking Southern Comfort through a straw on this day, by the way those of us on the losing side of that particular disagreement enjoy a drop of that smoooth liquor as well, it shows we hold no hard feelings :haha: Happy holiday old friend. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:Privet ALFA, I don't know why, but today is the first time I have visited this build, I like that you can see the end result when you began with a wreck, your views of the skyline made me smile, we are surrounded by trees and you cannot imagine how bleak the view is in winter, I thought you would be standing in front of Government house wrapped in old GLORY drinking Southern Comfort through a straw on this day, by the way those of us on the losing side of that particular disagreement enjoy a drop of that smoooth liquor as well, it shows we hold no hard feelings :haha: Happy holiday old friend. shaun
There's advantages and disadvantages of living on the side of an extinct volcano ...one of the advantages is the view... the disadvantage is knowing a hernia is in store if conversion to 1/6th scale ....42 stairs up...42 stairs down 8O ....keeps one in shape... but does nothing for the enjoyment of larger Metal Armor ;)
Certain conditions do inhibit me from the partaking of the golden brew.............. but.......... I might "cheat"... and have a Pinch or two
Image :D
Happy Tanking my Friend Image

ALPHA

Return to “HL Panzer IV”