Newbie help

Here is the place to talk about everything El-Mod! Help with installing and upgrading ect.
Kye
Private

Newbie help

Post by Kye »

Hiya all

I'm toying with the idea of El-Mod along side the Clark board. To help me make a more informed decision, what exact is needed to make the El-Mod system work? I can't work it out.

Thanks

Kye
lister fiend
Sergeant

Re: Newbie help

Post by lister fiend »

hey kye
sorry to answer your question, with a question but
what would you hope to gain by using elmod with a clark board?
i don't see what your trying to achieve :think:
lister
Kye
Private

Post by Kye »

I'm not trying to use them together as I know you can't.

I'm looking at the two as two options. I suspect i'll settle on the Clark for costing (a couple of bits I don't like about it), but would like to know what parts I need to make an El-mod sysem work. I'm guessing it will require a couple of hundred quid as well.
buckeye36
Lance Corporal

Post by buckeye36 »

You need the Think Tank Tank Module (ESC)-103 Euro for ECO, 150 Euro for PRO and Think Tank Blaster (Sound Card)- 100 Euro for standard, 138 Euro for PRO.
If you want to battle IR then the Think Tank CSI (Battle system)is also needed - 70 Euro .
It gets a little pricey...
Tamiya Tiger 1, Tamiya M4 (105) HVSS, Tamiya Jagdpanther G1, ElMod Jagdpanther G2, ElMod KV-1E, ElMod StuG 40 G
Kye
Private

Post by Kye »

Expensive so it is! I think El-Mod will be pushing the limits on funds way too much. I have one stupidly expensive sport as it is. There isn't space for this one to become overly expensive either. 8O

Thanks for the reply :)

Return to “El-Mod”