HL / TAMIYA Electrical help

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
CHIEFSONN
Lance Corporal

HL / TAMIYA Electrical help

Post by CHIEFSONN »

If anyone can help me with this Dilemma I'm having. I'm installing or have installed the tamiya electronics, the DMD & MFU unit into a HL tiger I. My question I have is with the stock jadgpanthers recoil unit that I will be using is how would i be able to get the recoil to function, I have the elevation and the rotation working but I'm not sure of the correct hook-up with out damaging it.any help will be appreciated.
Saxondog
Captain

Re: HL / TAMIYA Electrical help

Post by Saxondog »

http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... =80&t=4365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This may help, but if not contact Phil@rctankwars.com super nice guy and very good with these systems.

fluegivation@gmail.com You can tell him I gave you this suggestion. I'm sure he can help, cheers Blake
CHIEFSONN
Lance Corporal

Re: HL / TAMIYA Electrical help

Post by CHIEFSONN »

Blake Thanks for your reply .

Return to “General Questions”