late Tiger 1 video clips

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

late Tiger 1 video clips

Post by tiger205 »

hi all
        i have atlast managed to upload some video clips of my Tiger, i took them at a place called peartree, just down the road from me, i used to play war games there as a boy with my mates, its just right for a tank proving ground, with hills, bushes, alsorts really, we could remake the battle of the bulge there, and do a better job than hollywood ;D ;D, anyway, i took these clips just after i installed my homemade 3.1 gearboxes, to judge how well they work, well apart from a couple of slipping gears on the shafts, they worked great, i think better than the asiatam boxes, i have since pinned the gears so they wont slip now, and they are fantastic, next thing to do to the 'boxes  is change the bushes for bearings, but that wont be for awhile,
anyway, you will have to excuse the camera shake, its hard to control a tank, and film it at the same time on a windy day
i hope you like them, i will get and do some more soon

Tony 8)

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Re: late Tiger 1 video clips

Post by [ICE]monkey »

very nice , i saw these and thought must give the tiger a spin, so i cut the grass , then took her out and promptly blew a board , so THANKS, ;D ;D
ALL THE BEST,ice
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
tiger205
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: late Tiger 1 video clips

Post by tiger205 »

sorry to here your bad luck ice, i put a post on with a link to a friends mod' of the blown boards, if you cant find it let me know

Tony 8)         

"Er, der kämpft und Lebend davonläuft,
Lebt um einem anderen Tag zu kämpfen".

Return to “Show Off”