Glad to 'meet' y'all!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
HidalgoJaime
Recruit

Glad to 'meet' y'all!

Post by HidalgoJaime »

Hi all-
Just joined and looking forward to gaining a bunch of knowledge, as my wife and I are Newbies. Looking forward to learning as much as we can here and hopefully meeting some fellow RC'ers along the way!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Glad to 'meet' y'all!

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day mate from the Gold Coast of Australia out of New Zealand.
No missing that with the y 'all that you are from the good ole U.S. of A. but where I say ??!!
Ive spent a lot of time with boots on the ground in North America, was in the Drilling game, Oklahoma(that's my pick with y'all!!) Texas(next pick) Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, California, New Mexico, and a couple of the Southern States............all of them with very fond and lasting memories.

Great to have you and your Significant other along here & we hope you have much to share.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Meter rat
Staff Sergeant

Post by Meter rat »

Failte from the West Coast of Scotland. Please tell us about any tanks you own, or are planning to obtain. It is alway nice to have the fairer sex on board. We need more of them.
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Welcome to the forum HidalgoJaime.

Ohh, Please do share the secret of getting the wife interested.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Welcome from southern Illinois.
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Welcome! And :clap: :clap: :clap: to your wife for joining in the fun. We all welcome you questions, thoroughly enjoy photos, and are happy to see wives and husbands battle it out in 1/35, 1/24, 1/16, 1/10, 1/8 or 1/6. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”