Uploading pictures from an iMac or iPhone

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
zooma
Lance Corporal

Re: Uploading pictures from an iMac or iPhone

Post by zooma »

Meter rat wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:14 am 👍
Working fine.
In case you don’t know, you can add content about your pictures in the box which says file comment.
The Leopard looks a cracker.
Thanks for your help Meter rat, it looks like I can post direct from my iPhone or "ye olde" (out of date) iPad, and for advising me that I can also add a title to any future uploaded pictures to help with a description if needed.

I am back home now and guess that posting direct from my iMac will be just as simple now that you have described the process so clearly that even I could understand how to do it!

The Leopard shown is the Tamiya 2A6 that I have been working on and is mentioned in the "Modern Tanks" section. This tank has been driving me bonkers as it ran so roughly and kept breaking the standard plastic kit suspension arms every time I tried to use it. Now fitted with metal suspension arms and ball raced axles it is running well, so I have started to treat it to some weathering and I will now be able to show a picture of it when it is finished. :thumbup:
Last edited by zooma on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never too old to learn........
zooma
Lance Corporal

Post by zooma »

Ecam wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:36 am The photos are working just fine and the Leopard looks great! The script under the pictures shows up with some photo hosting sites and others it does not. I use Imgur and it does not include the view count/tally (which I kind of like).
Thanks for advising about the script that appears under every picture that I upload Eric. Now I know that this is not a problem I will not worry about it displaying on any future uploads that I may make.......and like yourself, I also think it is quite nice to see how many times the pictures are viewed.

I am pleased that I can now upload pictures and that my troublesome Tamiya 2A6 Leopard is now running smoothly - without breaking suspension arms every time that I run it!
Never too old to learn........
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Nice dirty Leo. I'm glad you got that sorted.
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore

Return to “General Questions”