Torro Konigstiger or King tiger

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
TankFR
Recruit

Torro Konigstiger or King tiger

Post by TankFR »

Hello everyone,

I registered 2 months ago and I haven't had time to present my tank yet.

This is a King Tiger from Torro. Purchased second hand.

Full metal, Elmod fusion Pro rev E electronic card,
Better quality speaker than the original one, but much bigger which takes up a lot of space and poses a problem of reorganization with the smoke module... but it's not serious for the moment.

I received it without programming, Turnigy 9x radio and 8 channel receiver not programmed either

I spent a little time before understanding how everything worked, especially for the radio.
Now it's ok, and I also configured the Elmod for accelerations and sounds etc... it's a really cool thing!

I still have one last big problem, which is that I can't get the BB Shot to work.
With the radio I trigger the sound, but there is no power to the firing motor. I checked the motor, it is good. It's a power problem. I must not be connected correctly, or maybe I'm missing something...
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Torro Konigstiger or King tiger

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

TankFR David, I find the Torro (Taigen) tanks to be rather good runners right out of the box, but you have made your Königstiger even better with an Elmod board for fine running control and great sound. Bravo! I am not familiar with the Elmod electronics to be much help with your BB question, but maybe you would get more attention if you post the question in the section on electronic, perhaps the specific Elmod section here: viewforum.php?f=53

Return to “General Discussion”