Imex High intensity flasher trigger issue

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
Jofaur86
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Imex High intensity flasher trigger issue

Post by Jofaur86 »

Good evening, our Chinese friends are not particular about the standard of thread colors? and I am not convinced that the black marked N is a Negative? Would a photo of the diagram of your card, or of the card, possibly help us?
Afterwards, what type of radio do you have? in principle the fsh is triggered with the gun firing, I don't know this type of patline? but the “trigger” contact is the one that which controls the firing, the sound of the cannon as well as the flash. If dinc present on the card, that's what it's for, unlike others, they don't need it!!
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Did a quick Google search and found this? the plate is not the same? but what principle? yes. You can see that a relay switch was used, and that it seems that the yellow wire comes with the black wire from the plus or minus of an LED socket? Would I personally get a plus?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-UJdFHfapI
And if I look at the TK 6.0 diagram? it seems to be taken from the socket indicated "Flashing Led" which would be logical...
Jofaur86

Post by Jofaur86 »

Still on Google, another video, showing the small circuit to convert output to servo (same as previous message) but this time the black is taken on a minus? it seems to me (photo not great)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiui-yYymc
john1970
Corporal

Post by john1970 »

It's not an Imex flash unit it's a Taigen flash unit which requires a 5v+ signal. how you get it to work depends on the way your board does it's switching if it's the same as the heng long boards it uses the negative to switch things on/off.
So by going by negative switching you will need a 5v relay which you power by the Bb function socket live to live earth to earth and signal on the relay. You have no auxiliary socket on the board so you power the flash unit from the battery use a voltage stepper if you think it's necessary. to get the signal for the flash plug the live wire from LED 2 into comm on the relay and the signal wire from the flash into NO (normally open) on the flash.

on the haya (6.3 heng long 6.1)
viewtopic.php?t=30525

If your concerned about your board being a bit flaky and not liking servo and bb being used power both the relay and the flash from the battery use LED 2 negative as a signal for the relay.

Return to “Other electronics”