LATE SU-152

Artem RedArmy
Private

LATE SU-152

Post by Artem RedArmy »

I made a late version of the SU-152. This time I used a chassis from HengLong with a metal upgrade. Installed CS-TK26. I ran into two problems: after the third shot, the tank turns off; when turning on the spot to the left, the tank starts spinning on the spot without reacting to the signals of the transmitter. Another point is that this board only supports the Tamiya IR Battle protocol.

Artem RedArmy
Private

Re: LATE SU-152

Post by Artem RedArmy »

Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Your fine-looking SU-152 is sitting on a Taigen KV-1 box. Is it a Taigen lower hull, not HengLong? I am sorry about the strange steering behavior. Someone should be able to provide help with the CS-TK26. However, regardless of the problem with communication between the transmitter and receiver and/or main board, every time I have found that an AFV stops running after the gun (IR or BB) is fired, it has been a battery that is not sufficiently charged. Since I always charge and test batteries whenever I put them in a tank after they have not been used for some time, I most often find that the battery simply will not hold sufficient charge and needs to be replaced with a better battery.
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Looks good Artem
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Artem RedArmy
Private

Post by Artem RedArmy »

Herr Dr. Professor wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:54 pm Your fine-looking SU-152 is sitting on a Taigen KV-1 box. Is it a Taigen lower hull, not HengLong? I am sorry about the strange steering behavior. Someone should be able to provide help with the CS-TK26. However, regardless of the problem with communication between the transmitter and receiver and/or main board, every time I have found that an AFV stops running after the gun (IR or BB) is fired, it has been a battery that is not sufficiently charged. Since I always charge and test batteries whenever I put them in a tank after they have not been used for some time, I most often find that the battery simply will not hold sufficient charge and needs to be replaced with a better battery.
I'm sorry in advance, but what does the box have to do with the model? trust me- the batteries are always charged. and finally, it is very difficult to confuse the chassis of henglong and taigen.
please consider the photo carefully. they show very clearly that this is a HengLong chassis
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Artem RedArmy, you are far more likely than I to distinguish between the HengLong and Taigen lower hull (chassis), as I do not know the difference. However, now I will look at them side-by-side to compare them. I do hope someone will help with the unusual behavior of the steering, for your model is so good.
Artem RedArmy
Private

Post by Artem RedArmy »

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Like the Maxim/Sokolov Mr Artem. I have one of those on the back of a T34!
The SU152 is by far my favourite Allied AFV.
great job
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Artem RedArmy
Private

Post by Artem RedArmy »

After all consultations with the seller, the board manufacturer said that the CS TK26 can only use standard 380 motors. all the problems are in the powerful 390 motors

Return to “KV”