Help with getting a new mainboard for my current 7.0 T-90

Talk about all other types of electronics here, such as batteries!
-no-
Recruit

Help with getting a new mainboard for my current 7.0 T-90

Post by -no- »

I have purchased an elevation and recoil unit for my t-90 project I'm working on and it appears my 7.0 henglong board isn't compatible with the plugs needed, does anyone know where I can purchase both a mainboard and board for the turret that's compatible? And with shipping to Australia

I've attached an image to show my problem.

Thanks
Attachments
20221126_111035.jpg
20221126_111035.jpg (549.05 KiB) Viewed 330 times
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Help with getting a new mainboard for my current 7.0 T-90

Post by tankme »

Those Yellow/Red/Black wires are servo wires and do not plug into a 7.0 board. You would need to use a 7.1 board. The 7.1 board has servo connections. OZ Armour is probably your best bet for the 7.1 board and it will work with your current version 7 radio once bound:

https://www.ozarmour.com.au/store/elect ... -tank.html
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
-no-
Recruit

Post by -no- »

tankme wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:40 am Those Yellow/Red/Black wires are servo wires and do not plug into a 7.0 board. You would need to use a 7.1 board. The 7.1 board has servo connections. OZ Armour is probably your best bet for the 7.1 board and it will work with your current version 7 radio once bound:

https://www.ozarmour.com.au/store/elect ... -tank.html
Does that 7.1 board come with the little board that attaches to the slip ring aswell because I want to the turret to be able to have 360 degree rotation
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

No. You would need to do some custom wiring to get the slip ring to work. I can't help there as I don't use slip rings. My tanks are setup for IR battle and the slip rings have been known to induce noise into the IR firing circuit.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...

Return to “Other electronics”