Rivetcounters builds

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
oztruck
Corporal

Re: Rivetcounters builds

Post by oztruck »

Very good work,  can now see where the name came from :D
HL Pershing, HL Bull Dog,HL powered T34/85 IR, HL Tiger 1, HL Pz III, Stug III IR, PzIV, King Tiger, WSN Tiger1 mid IR, T34/85 winter IR, HL Jagpanther IR
Rivetcounter
Sergeant

Post by Rivetcounter »

The 1/6 Tiger that is painted now lives in France the 1/6 Tiger that is in the building stage may be finished for Feb 09

The name Rivetcounter came about when I was building the 1/16 Late Tiger 1 with the Aber kit most people wouldn't have gone to the trouble I did especially as there where no parts available for a late Tiger when it was built, I enjoy researching my builds and try my hardest to get them as close to the real thing as possible
They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
WE WILL REMEMBER THEM
oztruck
Corporal

Post by oztruck »

When I first started modeling AFV's, (25yrs ago) the hunt to find reference material was a hobby in itself.
The more you know about the vehicle you are modeling the more it seems to belong to you. like a good friend, and now that apart from looking good they can also move on there own.,it has taken the hobby to another level. You do great work, keep it up.
HL Pershing, HL Bull Dog,HL powered T34/85 IR, HL Tiger 1, HL Pz III, Stug III IR, PzIV, King Tiger, WSN Tiger1 mid IR, T34/85 winter IR, HL Jagpanther IR
nibelungenwerk
Private

Post by nibelungenwerk »

The true reason Rivet counter is called rivet counter

The storage bins on a Tiger 1 are partly riveted together, Rivet counted and measured the rivets and thier spacing and guess what they are exactly right on his 1/6th tiger.
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Post by [ICE]monkey »

some very nice builds there , i love all the extra detail , makes all the difference
on second thoughts lets not go to Camelot ,it is a silly place
Wight
Lance Corporal

Post by Wight »

Amazing models!
That metal tiger 1 looks extremely bullet proof!!

Return to “Show Off”