Clark Tk22 Sturmtiger

Discussion for Clark electronics.
c.rainford73
Major

Clark Tk22 Sturmtiger

Post by c.rainford73 »

Here's a short video of the sturmtiger rocket firing sound for anyone interested. Thanks again to Mr Maxmekker for his help. I finally have brought this Tiger to life....Image

I have now finally replaced the dodgy stock Mattoro electronics Image

https://youtu.be/_gPDVg6q0Pw
Tanks alot.... :wave:
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Clark Tk22 Sturmtiger

Post by c.rainford73 »

Here is a short video of the Clark board engine starting sound. I've also posted a longer video in the smoker section of electronics as I've been having fun with the super smoker II I picked up on eBay for $12.00. After some minor rewiring it's smoking pretty nice.

Cheers

Carl

https://youtu.be/fHZKEondwno
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Carl!
Here's an idea I have stewing for a Sturm Tiger build. Have a second super smoker or TARR smoker getting warm when you get ready to fire the Mortar and once it fires, have that electrical impulse turn on a fan briefly on the second smoker and have those smoke outlets connected to the main mortar for a big plume of smoke as it fires. It would need a Clark or USB board to make it work but it would visually thrilling to see.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

PainlessWolf wrote:Carl!
Here's an idea I have stewing for a Sturm Tiger build. Have a second super smoker or TARR smoker getting warm when you get ready to fire the Mortar and once it fires, have that electrical impulse turn on a fan briefly on the second smoker and have those smoke outlets connected to the main mortar for a big plume of smoke as it fires. It would need a Clark or USB board to make it work but it would visually thrilling to see.
regards,
Painless
I might try that Mr Painless. The superstructure is huge in this tank so adding a second smoker and some plumbing would work. I could operate it off of the IR flash port on the Clark board or run a separate tube from one smoker and have a remote operated switch that opens the door to the cannon allowing smoke to billow out! Something to think about. Like a miniature solenoid valve that opens when the gun is fired and out comes the smokeImage
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Here's something I found. I wonder if this would do the trick?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/232054496607
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Carl,
I'm one of those guys who is lucky if the light comes on in a room when I hit the switch. That does look the business tho'. You don't mind being the test hamster in this case I hope? I am still months out from starting my Sturm Tiger build.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I will gladly take on the test hamster duties and order up a couple of Differnt types ( they appear cheap enough) and once I get my hands on one of them I'll post some pictures of the setup.

Return to “Clark”