heng long/taigen tiger build

spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Re: heng long/taigen tiger build

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Ok dudes I will see what I can do!
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

spongehoobtank82 wrote:Ok dudes I will see what I can do!
Don't make me pull rank :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Sponge,
The second and last photo are my faves. Very well done!, Sir. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Well its been a while but finally got round to upgrading the tigers internals abit, first off I constructed a plasticard box for the electronics to sit in and add some more water proofness (the hulls full of holes) so the electronics are safe in puddles up to the top of the wheels (the motors are safe upto the drive sprocket center. Then I have added visaton large and medium speakers connected to my TPA/ IBU2 combo, also hooked up a 5000mah lipo and installed some driveshaft bearing supports.
Was not sure it was all going to fit and took some jigging about from my original plan but now engine noises are nice and bassy and all effects sound sweet! It's rammed in there now and not pretty but it all works am happy, here's a pic!
03006ebc.jpg
03006ebc.jpg (65.63 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
And forgot to say I opened up the drivers/ radio operators hatches and relocated the power switch under one, may put the volume controls under the other, after that I think I have gone pretty much as far as I can with this build so will be continuing to upgrade my panther g and my new panzer IV
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Sponge,
I don't know, that looks nice and organized to me. Love the two speakers and can imagine the nice sounds that you have now. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Ah well you have not seen it with the upper hull attach as well, then its a right jungle! But cheers, it does sound great!

Return to “Tiger I”