Photobucket use.

Got any static model tanks? If so post them here.
JagdTiger builder
Recruit

Photobucket use.

Post by JagdTiger builder »

I have been told to use something called Photo Bucket to store pictures of super detailed tanks I have thus far completed so they can be shared with fellow Tankers. Does anyone know where I can find this Photo Bucket to up load the pictures?

Thanks for the help.
d170sam
Private

Re: Photobucket use.

Post by d170sam »

Photobucket.com
d170sam
Private

Post by d170sam »

:) simples
JagdTiger builder
Recruit

OK I found Photo Bucket. Not much difference from what I have a s storage now.

How do I get photos from either storage being used into a post like this? This is what I am having trouble doing. Nothing showing up to add a image.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

If you scroll down to TIPS & TRICKS, the first entry is a walk through on getting your photographs on the Forum. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
JagdTiger builder
Recruit

Thanks jarndice. Would you believe I looked through the 9 pages of postings twice, then re-read your suggestion and went right to the sight. Having only vision in one eye is a pain at times, I fear I miss so much but happy as heck to have vision at all.
Marc780
Corporal

Post by Marc780 »

To post your photos here
1. Log into photo bucket

2. This can take 15 to 30 seconds to log in. Now click UPLOAD. and browse to the photo you want, on your own computer. Click save.

3. Now you will see a bar moving at the bottom of the screen. It's easiest to do no more then 3 images at a time.

4. When it seems done look at top of screen and click on MY LIBRARY

5. Photos should be displayed in order of last in, first appearing. Double click the one you want.

6. Now your photo is bigger. Scroll to the right of your photo. There will be 4 boxes with different labels "html" etc. With Web script in them Choose the 4TH and last box, double click the Web script in that it will then say "copied" in the box
7. Now return to your post where you want the picture. Click where you want the image to go. Now you need to paste the Web script. The "paste" command on a US keyboard is hold down "CTRL" key then hit "v". The Web script appears in your post.

When you save your post your picture should appear.
billpe
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by billpe »

imgur also works. Add username, email, password, verify email, drag and drop images and you're done.

Return to “Tanks”