merry xmas and happy holidays

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
tiger tiger
Sergeant

merry xmas and happy holidays

Post by tiger tiger »

To all forum members out there have a great xmas'/happy holidays hopefully santa brings lots of tanks or tank goodies to you all. Have a happy new year.

Regards

Tiger tiger/stuart :thumbup: :thumbup:
Grantham Light Armoured Division RCTC
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: merry xmas and happy holidays

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning, Tigerx2,
A very merry Christmas to you as well!
Regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TIGER Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W-KYRoc-jA
Best wishes to you and yours...may dreams and wishes all be fulfilled :D

ALPHA
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. May your trees be hung with all kinds of the newest tank goodies.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

greengiant wrote:merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. May your trees be hung with all kinds of the newest tank goodies.
Merry Christmas Giant..... Image
All the best to you and yours this Holiday Season :thumbup:

ALPHA

PS. Got some material from goodies that came in the mail... a whole bunch of foam blocks...going to recycle them and attempt to make one of those modular back drops ;)
tiger tiger
Sergeant

Post by tiger tiger »

Thanks guys santa brought me some mato metal axis jerrycans for my tigers and another hessian muzzle bag for my jagdpanther in sand colour scheme.i think the jerrycans once painted will go on the matorro king tiger.
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Hi seasons greeting, santa came with a loaded sleigh including a dremmel work station, a dremmel flexible shaft, micro drills, a battery hand sanding/buffing tool, the most amazing japanese pad saw with multiple blades, and a flexible device with two strong lights on each end for focussing on work - talk about being spoiled. Trouble is with all the relatives here I'm not allowed into the workshop to set it all up and try it :-( Wish everyone a happy play time - Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Tiger you won't want me to remind you that a BLACK jerrycan with a White cross is the international marking for a water can and one of those on a Tank along with the regular Green ones make a very nice addition to the ephemera to be found on the hull and turret, :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tiger tiger
Sergeant

Post by tiger tiger »

AlwynTurner wrote:Hi seasons greeting, santa came with a loaded sleigh including a dremmel work station, a dremmel flexible shaft, micro drills, a battery hand sanding/buffing tool, the most amazing japanese pad saw with multiple blades, and a flexible device with two strong lights on each end for focussing on work - talk about being spoiled. Trouble is with all the relatives here I'm not allowed into the workshop to set it all up and try it :-( Wish everyone a happy play time - Alwyn
wow santa must have had a trailer hooked up to the sleigh for that load, nice one alwyn.

regards
stuart :thumbup:
tiger tiger
Sergeant

Post by tiger tiger »

jarndice wrote:Tiger you won't want me to remind you that a BLACK jerrycan with a White cross is the international marking for a water can and one of those on a Tank along with the regular Green ones make a very nice addition to the ephemera to be found on the hull and turret, :thumbup: shaun
i didnt remember that, should have done after being in the military, about the water cans, thanks for the headsup shaun. i might do that setup one green one black. Post edit. After looking at ww2 jerrycans on ebay i saw a nice original ww2 photo of a German D A K soldier in the desert humping 2 jerrycans painted black with white crosses, dejavu or what. It was being sold by a dealer in the USA. For sale as of looking today 27-12-14. Key in German jerry cans and you will find it.

regards
stuart :thumbup:

Return to “Off topic”