Pootin trying to put in

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
ALPHA
Major-General

Pootin trying to put in

Post by ALPHA »

http://news.yahoo.com/us-canadian-jets- ... 46452.html
:wtf: Them Rooskies trying to test the waters?????????????? 8O

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Pootin trying to put in

Post by jarndice »

As a very nasty person once said, "I do hope they don't attack Canada, fore it could be years until the rest of the world found out" >:< shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:As a very nasty person once said, "I do hope they don't attack Canada, fore it could be years until the rest of the world found out" >:< shaun
The Canadians rose to the occasion... caught those suckers "RED" handed ;) ...Hats off to those pilots....they were outnumbered >:<

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Seriously when you realise that Canada is much larger than the lower 48, it does on limited resources an incredible job of defending it's people from attack by it's near neighbours, NO NO NO not America, Russia! :haha: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:Seriously when you realise that Canada is much larger than the lower 48, it does on limited resources an incredible job of defending it's people from attack by it's near neighbours, NO NO NO not America, Russia! :haha: shaun
Oh yeah...Canada probably has the most antiquated equipment too...they don't put a lot into their military....in a way it's smart... they don't get much attention.. so aren't really a target.... and if the Rooskies really did Launch... you know it would probably mean the end of the world as we know it anyway...kind of too bad Pootin didn't get the memo :lolno: :lolno: :|

Once again handing a round of :clap: for those interceptor pilots ... even though better trained than most...they were still outnumbered ;)

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Wait a second, Canada has fighter jets? WTF, when did this happen? :haha:
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Well whoever invades us will probably leave after the first winter. We don't have much money left after health care and besides the Americans has all the fancy tanks/jets anyway so we don't need our own. We will probably buy the F-22 used when the F-35 goes into service, just like we did with the F-18s. Stick a "C" in front of it and we are all good.

MichaelC.
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

jackalope wrote:Wait a second, Canada has fighter jets? WTF, when did this happen? :haha:
Bought them used from the Americans.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

MichaelC wrote:
jackalope wrote:Wait a second, Canada has fighter jets? WTF, when did this happen? :haha:
Bought them used from the Americans.

Ahhhhh...... that makes sense. ;) :haha:

I kid of course hope you guys know that. Besides no one would DARE invade Canada because they may as well just invade the U.S. and that wouldn't go well for ANY army.

I saw a fun little article a few years ago and as it turns out there are more registered hunters with riffles in just the state of PA then the whole army of many countries! A lot of countries may make fun of the U.S. and our 2nd amendment but that insures that NO invading army would or could stand a chance! If anyone dared to invade our frosty friends to the north we'd come up there and help kick them out and that you can count on. Well provided Canada would let us cross the border with our guns to help them that is! ;) :haha:
Markocaster
Staff Sergeant

Post by Markocaster »

MichaelC wrote:Well whoever invades us will probably leave after the first winter. We don't have much money left after health care and besides the Americans has all the fancy tanks/jets anyway so we don't need our own. We will probably buy the F-22 used when the F-35 goes into service, just like we did with the F-18s. Stick a "C" in front of it and we are all good.

MichaelC.

You guys have he'althcare 8O 8O ;)
I could sure use some of that! :(
Full time job, zero healthcare :(
HL /Mato tiger 1 early, Tamiya Tiger 1 early, Taigen tiger 1 mid
Taigen T34/85, HL SU-100
Jagdpanzer Lang
Taiga Jagdpanther
Heng Long Sherman DGS Firefly kit
Tamiya King Tiger (unbuilt)
Mato all metal Panzer III
1/10 Jagdpanther