Hey guys a little help please.

Anything off topic you wish to go on this forum goes here.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Hey guys a little help please.

Post by jackalope »

Ok I know this isn't a very touchy feely site but my moms in the hospital in critical condition and can use all the prayers she can get. She had a blood vessel in her esophagus burst, she lost about 2 qts of blood according to the Dr. (Yes quarts not pints) and thats caused her body to start shutting down. Her liver and kidney's have stopped working and they can't get her blood pressure to come back up, she's not doing good at all. They said they almost lost her night before last.

If any of you are the praying type could you please take a few minutes out of your day and say one for my mom? Thanks guy.

I'll post updates when I find out.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Hey guys a little help please.

Post by PainlessWolf »

Jack,
Lost my Mom a very long time ago. Here is hoping that yours stays with you a good long time. Best of everything to you, sir.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

Consider it done...
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by forgebear »

will do for you and mum
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

You got it Jack.... PRAYERS AND BEST HOPES :thumbup:

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Thanks everyone.

She had surgury today to repair the blood vessel and her blood count and blood presure are both coming up, albeit slow but they say she is responding to treatment. Her liver is damaged they don't know how badly yet, her kidney function is very low but they hope with meds they'll come back. Not out of the woods just yet but light can be seen through the trees.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Jack the one thing I know about prayer is that it is never wasted, and your mum has mine, I am pleased that she is making some progress. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

She developed a massive infection from an absesed tooth so she was transfered to another hospital where she had 1 surgery to clean out the infection and they removed 10 teeth along with some jaw and cheek bone. They're going back in again tomorow to clean the area more and look for any more infection, thats 3 surgery's in less then a week and they've been pretty major so as you can imagine she's not doing or feeling very well and all this at the age of 73 can't be easy. I just wanted to give those who care an update and to thank you for your thoughts and prayers as I know they help. Helps everyone.
Horses45
Corporal

Post by Horses45 »

Consider it done jack fingers crossed for you all
Torro King Tiger , Torro KV-2 , Torro M-16 half track , 2xTaigen Tigers
HL King Tiger , HL KV-1 , HL Tiger , HL Bulldog , HL Pershing , HL Sherman
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:She developed a massive infection from an absesed tooth so she was transfered to another hospital where she had 1 surgery to clean out the infection and they removed 10 teeth along with some jaw and cheek bone. They're going back in again tomorow to clean the area more and look for any more infection, thats 3 surgery's in less then a week and they've been pretty major so as you can imagine she's not doing or feeling very well and all this at the age of 73 can't be easy. I just wanted to give those who care an update and to thank you for your thoughts and prayers as I know they help. Helps everyone.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Jack....Best wishes to you and yours...especially your mom :thumbup:

ALPHA

Return to “Off topic”