King Tiger Tiger 8D

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
ALPHA
Major-General

King Tiger Tiger 8D

Post by ALPHA »

KING TIGER...Tiger :haha:

Don't mess with the Zohan :haha: :haha: :haha:

HAPPY TANKING GENTSImage

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: King Tiger Tiger 8D

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning, Alpha,
That's a fairly amazing paint job! Looks like it should have been in Korea. ;o) Is the King Tiger in the show to be adorned so?
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr great! Frosties tiger!
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Two more photos... think the Tiger face is more visible :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Morning, Alpha,
That's a fairly amazing paint job! Looks like it should have been in Korea. ;o) Is the King Tiger in the show to be adorned so?
regards,
Painless
Just practicing Painless...didn't really want to do a traditional camo job... so the idea of painting a tiger face on the tiger..just seemed to make sense :D
This is my old Tamiya...photos of the way it looked before is on the airbrush thread
I wanted to see how the miller did ...it shoots with high pressure... so I could use a thicker mix in my guns... so primary coverage was fast and smooth...then I followed with my low pressure compressor (diaphragm )...and did some of the details...not that great...needs a little more fine detailing ...but overall a not bad result ... best part was it was fun to do..and pretty relaxing once the pace was set ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

spongehoobtank82 wrote:Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr great! Frosties tiger!
:haha: :haha: :haha: ...Yeah ...I have to see if I can find a figure of Tony :haha:

ALPHA
Reaper332
Corporal

Post by Reaper332 »

Now you don't see that everyday.... great job mate certainly one of kind.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Reaper332 wrote:Now you don't see that everyday.... great job mate certainly one of kind.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks Reaper...it's just for fun...it will probably see a more normal paint job in the future reason I didn't add the five or six colors for added detail lol ;)
Honestly though...she's nothing compared to your paint job :D

ALPHA
Reaper332
Corporal

Post by Reaper332 »

ALPHA wrote:
Reaper332 wrote:Now you don't see that everyday.... great job mate certainly one of kind.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks Reaper...it's just for fun...it will probably see a more normal paint job in the future reason I didn't add the five or six colors for added detail lol ;)

ALPHA
Arh mate there's nothin special about my work, I am sure you could do just as good mate...... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers Ken
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Reaper332 wrote:
ALPHA wrote:

ALPHA
Arh mate there's nothin special about my work, I am sure you could do just as good mate...... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers Ken
I don't know Reaper.... stepping that far back to do Historical... it's a might dangerous place for me lol ...I'll let those like you who do it well... do... :D

ALPHA

Return to “Show Off”