Hazardous Material LOL

Here is where you can show off your finished tanks and military vehicles, post pics and info on your arsenal!
Forum rules
If you're planning on posting a log of your build please use the relevant build sections.
ALPHA
Major-General

Hazardous Material LOL

Post by ALPHA »

Greetings gentlemen....Don't say I didn't warn you :D

Please allow me to introduce you to my tanks :haha:

my PANZER III named MIHO 1

She was my first tank.. a derelict from a bone yard... actually most of my tanks are derelicts ... all repaired and running... just like in the anime they are modeled after

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Hazardous Material LOL

Post by ALPHA »

MAHO 1.... my second tank EARLY PANTHER also a derelict... and the panther that jumped me from six feet ...had some major quarter panel damage ... but not as bad as I thought it would be... repaired in a few hours ...gave me a lot of faith in the HENG LONG product

The school it represents is the KUROMORIMIHO school of tankery..."the most formidable school" in the anime I'm modeling my tanks after

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

My third reserrection TIGER I ...MAHO 2.... This is my beast...will traverse almost any obstacle...from humble beginning ... the chassis was so sun beaten ... the wheels cracked off as soon as you touched them...bashed it with a panther... using the hull and missing suspensions

The commander of the KUROMORIMIRO school is the commander of this tank... her name is MAHO...who is MIHO's sister

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

My forth tank...MAHO 3....JAGDPANTHER ....this was my first "new " tank.... but very problematic ...the stock plastic gearboxes blew out in less than five minutes... in my torture test area...black steel replacements put in... the tank runs great...except in tight quarters :haha:

not sure what the name of the commander is.... I just call her the gal that got shot .... twice :haha:

That's it for now.. sorry for the blurred pictures... new camera.. so the functions are still a mystery to me :crazy:

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Thank you Dave... and Panzer Ausf G ... for the tips on posting pictures :thumbup: :D

Let me know if you have any regrets in doing so :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Evening,
'Tanks' for the (or from the) show! Very well done, Sir.
regards,
Painless Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...
jeff1101
Corporal

Post by jeff1101 »

Hi ALPHA.

I see you watch a lot of "Girls Und Panzer". ;D Do you plan on doing some of the rival schools?
Last edited by jeff1101 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by dgsselkirk »

Who the hell showed this guy how to post pictures??? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Warped, that's all I can say warped..... :crazy: :haha:

Pretty cool that you did a rescue on them. I know I am going to hate myself for asking but where did you get the figures?
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Evening,
'Tanks' for the (or from the) show! Very well done, Sir.
regards,
Painless Wolf
:haha: From the show.... :haha: ...It's rare and anime has had such and influence on me... I think the last one..was a series called Macross...
In this case... the tanks are way more fun to imitate... and I feel it's interesting to see them in a different perspective other than Historical

Almost the same point of view the Heroine of Girls und Panzer (MIHO)had in the show... she was from a family who's history in tankery was long and prestigious ...but she was looked down upon... when (in the eyes of her elders)..she did something that jeopardized a championship match...basically causing her to loose interest in Tankery

Hoping to escape Tankery ... she enrolls in OARAI.... a school that left the teachings of tankery years before....But as fate would have it... she is drafted into the school's reinstated tankery program...the team is so unorthodox..but gives her a different insight on tankery... to which in the end ...she embraces once again

It's a good story... I didn't think I would have liked it... but I did :D

Thanks for the complement Painless :D

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jeff1101 wrote:Hi ALPHA.

I see you watch a lot of "Girls Und Panzer". ;D Do you plan on doing some of the rival schools?
Hello jeff1101... Yes I already have... these are just the first four tanks ....all of my tanks are done in the Girls und Panzer theme... Unfortunately there is one school I could not do.... If you have seen the anime you know what I'm talking about when I mention ST GLORIANA's .. the BRITISH team
The tanks are impossible to find in this scale

ALPHA

Return to “Show Off”