Not a Sherman, but.....

This section is for builds that are not strictly Tamiya or Heng Long. For instance, replacing the electronics from a WSN or Matorro, or even a scratch-build.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Not a Sherman, but.....

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
That will be very cool to see and close enough for the builder should always be all that is required. ;o)
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... it's a very cool beginning fynsdad.... what happened to your skirted Sherman? :think:

With that said... I like where you are going with this...I'm definitely going to watch...the Stuart has always been a favorite of mine :D

Have a fun and relaxing build fynsdad

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

fynsdad wrote:LOL the Sherman's to one side, I still haven't decided on a turret yet :/
:haha: :haha: ..Did you not see the votes :haha: ...I liked the scratch built idea ...but Mato is coming out with a metal version...the Persherman is a cool variant... but since you will be running with Dragon... the best bet would be the 75 :D

See ...simple process of elimination :haha: :haha: ...just kidding fynsdad... you have to be happy with it..so take your time... and hurry up ;) .. :haha:

ALPHA
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Hi Nice build Frank ,which type of gearboxes are you using to get the right width(always a problem with smaller types)Or are you going with standard gearboxes and trimming as much as possible to get as close as you can to correct width(like you did with the High speed tractor which was a great build you couldn't tell it was a little wide even the guy who owned a real one didn't spot it).

regards pete
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

That's Super fynsdad :thumbup: ...are you going with the open turret M8

or the closed M5

unskirted

Image ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

By the way fynsdad... where did you get your hollow spoked wheels ? 8O

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

fynsdad wrote:Err...thanks Pete :S the 'boxes are just HL ones.
...Alpha, I'm going for a M5 (unskirted :haha: ) and I made the spoked wheels, I just attacked the std HL ones with my Dremel ;)
Are you sure about the skirts :haha: :haha: :haha: just kidding fynsdad... she'll look sexier with her legs showing :D

With that said though... are you sure you wouldn't want to do a baby Howitzer variant

Image ;)

Carpe Diem Frank :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

OH...OK... 8O run circles around the competition..........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :think:

This variant might be good :haha: :haha: :haha: ..though the passenger would have to hurl grenades or something ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Forgot to mention... No Skirts :D ....................... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Have a good one fynsdad :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Liking what I'm seeing fynsdad... the hull work is super... those hatches had to have taken some time..they look perfect :thumbup:

ALPHA

Return to “Other Builds”