My HL Panther G

This section is to 'show and tell' about any customizing or re-modeling you have done (or are doing) to a Heng Long tank.
Forum rules
This section is for posting a build log of your Heng Long tank.
Questions relating to issues you are having with your tank(s) should be posted in the General Questions forum here: viewforum.php?f=14
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: My HL Panther G

Post by ALPHA »

Greetings Madman...Nice touch up :thumbup: ......I just finished my Panther... found it to be a really fine tank... How do you like yours so far? ... :D

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
The HL paint on your Panther is very nice! Subdued and almost weathered looking new out of the box. The details are looking very good as well. Thanks for sharing the pics.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Morning,
The HL paint on your Panther is very nice! Subdued and almost weathered looking new out of the box. The details are looking very good as well. Thanks for sharing the pics.
regards,
Painless
I second that, I still remember my first HL Panther and it is nowhere near yours. I think they have gotten better with their paint jobs, with a not so bright green shade and more earth tone overall.

MIchaelC.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

MichaelC wrote:
PainlessWolf wrote:Good Morning,
regards,
Painless
I second that, I still remember my first HL Panther and it is nowhere near yours. I think they have gotten better with their paint jobs, with a not so bright green shade and more earth tone overall.

MIchaelC.
Mine was grey :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

magman wrote:
ALPHA wrote:Greetings Madman...Nice touch up :thumbup: ......I just finished my Panther... found it to be a really fine tank... How do you like yours so far? ... :D

ALPHA
The HL Panthers good, I paid £79.99 from ebay. :D It runs ok, but i will be changing the gears for Steel as I have fitted the Metal Drive sprocket and the rear idler.

I will slowly make a few updates. :wave:
I'd say you got a great deal :thumbup: ....I really am a fan of the Heng Long Panthers now... after working on mine... and finding how nice she was to work on... what can I say...They are Beauties to play and work on :D

Mine came with the white metal gearboxes... which run surprisingly smooth and strong...what surprised me most ..was how much I would like this model :D
HERE'S MY BUILD AND SHOW OFF THREADS http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... 33&t=13293
Good to meet you Magman :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Thinking about those metal wheels for mine... adds weight ...but doesn't hurt the suspension much.... thing is I'm kind of tired painting bogies :haha: ........for now ;)

Nice Job :thumbup:

ALPHA
Markocaster
Staff Sergeant

Post by Markocaster »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Nice :thumbup:
HL /Mato tiger 1 early, Tamiya Tiger 1 early, Taigen tiger 1 mid
Taigen T34/85, HL SU-100
Jagdpanzer Lang
Taiga Jagdpanther
Heng Long Sherman DGS Firefly kit
Tamiya King Tiger (unbuilt)
Mato all metal Panzer III
1/10 Jagdpanther
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Nice Job on the Tweeks ...you going to move the antenna ?

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

magman wrote:The antenna will go as I change it to 2.4 radio gear.

Ah... so you won't have one even as an added detail...She's really there..like how you managed to match and blend the colors so far :thumbup:

ALPHA
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

Just got myself an IR panther g - it's not bad but having been spoilt by tamiya previously means I am biased.

Good entry level tank however. Going to give it a decent paint job once it seen tidied up.

Return to “Heng Long Builds”