Herman Bix

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
jarndice
Colonel

Herman Bix

Post by jarndice »

I have been watching the TV news, and Brisbane and its surrounding area have been suffering terrible storms, Herman are you and your family ok? Does anyone have any information? shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Herman Bix

Post by ALPHA »

Saw Herman signed in this morn.. ;)

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Thanks for the concerns lads, that storm smashed the crap out of areas not far from us but we pretty much missed it.
I was out in the nowhereland, actually in the place they filmed Mad Max 2 and there was no storm there I can tell ya.
Mrs B got a bit of rain & branches, but we dodged the heavy stuff.
She has a couple of English folk she met through kids group and they are fresh off the boat(Kent). Arrived in time to be warned of storm season & then had all the outdoor furniture they just bought slung down the street and onto the neighbours roof !!
This time of the year is a lottery as to getting smashed or not.

Back in New Zealand it was earthquakes, here in Oz its tropical storms.................Ive been in Oklahoma & just dodged a tornado by a bit while sitting in a toilet that doubles as a shelter :haha: I guess there is no better place to be taking shelter & getting the shit scared out of ya than a toilet unit eh :O
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

the computer at home is in general use & I sometimes can access out in the field, but I stay logged in all the time, its just easier.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Herman Seen... he was signed in...he posted...could be imposter....sounded too normal :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I got back wee hours last night..............dog was barking, woke both the babies, was dry of the drink, missing of the feminie comforts......... @) @) (not in that order !)
Trust me........'normal' is purely a perspective :wtf:

In all seriousness, the folks nearby took a flogging & my heart goes out to them. Next time it could be my lot, and me literally thousands of kilometers away.
Mr Reaper 232 could have also been in the firing line
My best wishes go out to him & his.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Yes indeed...perspective is important...so to prove you are Herman................What effects does the Hairspray weathering technique have on you? 8O

;)

ALPHA

PS. Hope Reaper is ok
Saxondog
Captain

Post by Saxondog »

E-mailed Ken and Lana waiting on a message back, hope their safe? Thanks Herman for considering Ken and Lana and posting the warning,Ken has been a good friend to me, and we have not been speaking as much lately as we once did. I'll post his reply asap.

Glad to hear you and yours are safe, cheers Blake
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

ALPHA wrote:Yes indeed...perspective is important...so to prove you are Herman................What effects does the Hairspray weathering technique have on you? 8O

;)

ALPHA

PS. Hope Reaper is ok
Oh, that it leaves my tanks smelling like the Mrs does when we go out !!

It's me alright !!
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
ALPHA wrote:Yes indeed...perspective is important...so to prove you are Herman................What effects does the Hairspray weathering technique have on you? 8O

;)

ALPHA

PS. Hope Reaper is ok
Oh, that it leaves my tanks smelling like the Mrs does when we go out !!

It's me alright !!
Why yes it is :D .........good to know you are well :wave: ...................Hows the general outlook over there... infrastructure still solid? ...you know water and electricity?
Always a problem when storms pass by this rock in the Pacific :thumbdown:

Take care over there Herman :thumbup:

ALPHA

Return to “General Questions”