Heng Long 1/16 Tanks RC specifications

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
gullerya
Recruit

Heng Long 1/16 Tanks RC specifications

Post by gullerya »

Hello fellows,

I've recently bought HL Snow Leopard model (3838), yet can't release it from the customs since have to provide authorities with RC specs.
Specifically I need kind'a formal paper stating the Frequency (mine one if 24MHz), Bandwidth, Transmitting power and anything else related.
This stuff is not found in the docs within the box.

So the question: does anyone has something close to what i need / can email me scan / can point me to some contact person @ HL or anything else - I'd be more than grateful!

Thanks in advance,
Yuri.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: Heng Long 1/16 Tanks RC specifications

Post by jackalope »

Wow thats crazy what country are you in? Sounds like something they'd do here in the U.S., its getting BAD here. :thumbdown:

Here's a ling to Heng Longs home page contact info is at the bottom http://www.henglongtoys.net/eng/ hope this helps.
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by brizo58 »

Hi,
I had the same problems with the tamiya MFand TO units ended up paying £30 import and vat >:< .Brian...
gullerya
Recruit

Post by gullerya »

I'm in Israel, effectively not far from what you've suggested though :)

I'll give a try to that link, but must admit that I've already tried a couple of customer-facing email and no answer...

That's not about payment and VAT, that's really about technicals, bureaucracy etc...

I'll update on my findings from the CF service and continuing to track this thread in case anyone will show up with some paper to send :thumbup:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I have the stuff that came in the box with my H/L Tiger but I'm not sure what you need.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:I have the stuff that came in the box with my H/L Tiger but I'm not sure what you need.
Yup was going to say..usually the instruction booklet has the specs of each tank...I have two Snow Leopards... but I got those used...so no paper work... maybe painless might be able to photograph his or someone who just got a new one of those

ALPHA
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Afternoon,
I don't have anything extra other than the standard HL paperwork. As far as the crystals, radio, broadcast power go, there is this: http://www.jama-import.de/media/product ... k_RTTE.pdf I am not sure if that will be of any use.
regards and good luck,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

If this stuff ^ ^ ^ won't get it thru I don't think anything will!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Afternoon,
I don't have anything extra other than the standard HL paperwork. As far as the crystals, radio, broadcast power go, there is this: http://www.jama-import.de/media/product ... k_RTTE.pdf I am not sure if that will be of any use.
regards and good luck,
Painless
WHOA... 8O ....That some good research Painless...like Jack said...if that doesn't work...not sure what will ;)

ALPHA
gullerya
Recruit

Post by gullerya »

WOW Wolf !!!! 8O

That's research for real! I'd never find it by myself, I'm sure.
First of all: thanks a lot! :thumbup:

I'll submit that and will cross the fingers that would pass, basically they wanted to see the numbers of Freq, TransPower and Bandwidth to see it's not interfere with any local official stuff, and once the frequency is 27.145 I'm almost sure all the rest will be good. Yet i needed some official paper and the pdf you've pointed to is exactly that!

Thanks again to everybody, I'll update you with results soon, hope you'll see here some screenshots (nothing special for you maybe, but I'm excited to get the tank)

:wave:

Return to “General Questions”