Can Anyone help me get one of these pls

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Richy
Lance Corporal

Can Anyone help me get one of these pls

Post by Richy »

Hi Guys im trying to authenticate my 007 tiger a bit more so am looking for the slanted pole type holder on the back of this 007 tank. this looks like it could be a kit part
pics 9 and 10

http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... php?t=5793

thanks

Rich
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Can Anyone help me get one of these pls

Post by ALPHA »

Greetings Richy.... Got any spare TX antenna laying around?...the tubing is thin...brass...and have a number of sizes... all you have to do is cut the section you need ;)

ALPHA
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

ALPHA wrote:Greetings Richy.... Got any spare TX antenna laying around?...the tubing is thin...brass...and have a number of sizes... all you have to do is cut the section you need ;)

ALPHA
I was actually just looking at 6mm brass tube off of ebay . I think that should be a nice width for it,
thanks anyway good idea
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Richy wrote:
ALPHA wrote:Greetings Richy.... Got any spare TX antenna laying around?...the tubing is thin...brass...and have a number of sizes... all you have to do is cut the section you need ;)

ALPHA
I was actually just looking at 6mm brass tube off of ebay . I think that should be a nice width for it,
thanks anyway good idea
There is an upside to using a spare antenna Richy... because the tubes all fit into one another...fabricating a cover is much easier...as you can cut a small piece one size smaller slide it into a short outer tube ... plug the ends with melted sprue...maybe add a chain .... that way it is fully functional.... :D

ALPHA
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

Good idea alpha. Unfortunately I dont own a spare antenna lol. Ebay here I come ;)
billpe
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by billpe »

If you're looking to build one, check these guys out: http://www.historexagents.com/shop/hxshop.php
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Richy wrote:Good idea alpha. Unfortunately I dont own a spare antenna lol. Ebay here I come ;)
I don't know what that 6mm tube would have cost...but an antenna is a good purchase as you will end up with several different sizes all packed into one unit ;)

ALPHA
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

billpe wrote:If you're looking to build one, check these guys out: http://www.historexagents.com/shop/hxshop.php
WOW that's a big site unfortunately I couldn't find anything.
thanks for the link
Richy
Lance Corporal

Post by Richy »

ALPHA wrote:
Richy wrote:Good idea alpha. Unfortunately I dont own a spare antenna lol. Ebay here I come ;)
I don't know what that 6mm tube would have cost...but an antenna is a good purchase as you will end up with several different sizes all packed into one unit ;)

ALPHA
I think Ive found something .. a plastic pen with a rounded end put on from a filed down plastic drawing pin. :shh:
doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Post by doc larsson »

why not build it ?

height of the pole and the size of the brolly ! ever tried pulling a piece of sprue over a candle ? it's amazing what thin bits of plastic you can create in diameter ! use to do it when building 1/35 german models as a kid making straps for mp40s'.

Return to “General Questions”