wheels off from a Torro Tiger 1

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
jarndice
Colonel

wheels off from a Torro Tiger 1

Post by jarndice »

And so I am getting ever closer to painting the Torro Tiger 1, I am not going to remove the sprockets and idlers unless I really need to, I figure taking off the wheels will give me all the room I will need or will it? Is there a trick to taking off the wheels or is it just a case of applying a hex spanner and the wheels come off nice and easy, yeah right!! I wait for the tales of impending disaster from every owner of a Torro Tiger 1. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tomhugill
Captain

Re: wheels off from a Torro Tiger 1

Post by tomhugill »

Getting them off is easy, when putting the grub screws back in be carefully they go in straight as they cross thread really easy and will damage the softer zinc holes. Tbh I'd take off sprockets and idlers, if your doing the rest it's more effort.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Thank you Tom, I think I might be all right, I have to hand a nice club hammer and a blunt chisel. ( I don't want to mark the wheels!) :thumbup: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Good luck! I'm taking the running gear off my sturm tonight for painting, I'll let you know how I get on!

Return to “General Questions”