RC M2 Bradley

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
johndaniel4863
Recruit

RC M2 Bradley

Post by johndaniel4863 »

After getting a pair of HL M1A2's and two 21st Century M113 (One static and one RC) I finally received my custom made RC M2 Bradley this week to sit with my other US Armour and static M2 I got from my other half as a Christmas gift, although I think the courier threw it about a little as the drive sprocket ended up cracked, and needs replacing!!

I am sensing there will be future ones made shortly as I have two static models to send to the guy asked me for which I am not using :D

This is the video I got of mine before it was shipped to me.....just need to get it painted to match the M113 and HL M1A2's I have!!!

Although its not 100% accurate as it is based on a Panzer 3 hull it still looks the part, I will get some images up when I have some spare time, and try to do another video as I have fited an MP3 player and speaker into its rear so it also has accurate radio chatter as it drives about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9BXQmlnehs
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Re: RC M2 Bradley

Post by AlwynTurner »

Hi John, that is one great looking M2. Welcome to the forum and happy tanking. Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

john, the Bradley looks great. Was there any resizing done to the PzIII lower hull or the C21 Bradley upper ? I know that the Unimax upper is too small for it, but didn't know that the C21 is that much bigger. If you can get some inside shots would be great !

MichaelC.
johndaniel4863
Recruit

Post by johndaniel4863 »

I will get some photos of the internals up shortly, the pz3 hull had the width shortened by 15mm but it fits length wise spot on with the die cast upper hull. Compared to the static M2 I have which is a 21st Century version it is only about 5mm taller so they dont look too bad next to each other :)

I think I am going to paint it NATO 3 Colour scheme and paint my spare HL M1A2 and 21st Century RC M113 my missus got me for my birthday in a matching NATO 3 colour scheme. Then I will have an M1,M2 and M113 in desert and NATO 3 Colour in my new man cave to match the large amount of 1/18 HMMWV I am slowly customising into different variants :thumbup:

Then I just need to sort out the rest of my tanks and start detailing them, if I survive my missus realising how many I have as she wants me to move my collection into our new house.........when does too many become too many???
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Tanks? Too many..... This does not compute! Error Error, Abort Retry or Ignore? :crazy:

Sorry addiction does strange things. Alwyn
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
johndaniel4863
Recruit

Post by johndaniel4863 »

I think I will get two Challengers when they come out..if they ever do!

Return to “General Discussion”