Posable 1/18 figures

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Posable 1/18 figures

Post by AlwynTurner »

Spotted these and ordered some - they look quite cheap

Priced at three for the usual price of one. I'm always on the lookout for bargains like these. ;)
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Posable 1/18 figures

Post by jtracks »

I would be delighted if you would let us know of the quality when they arrive. I've seen them around, but never purchased.

Joe
Joe
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

They arrived and I am very impressed! Here are some pics against the Bravo Team posable figures which sell at £7 - £8 a shot (plus postage), and these (I ordered 2 sets come in at less than £3 each including postage. They are as posable as Bravo team and although not as detailed figures as Bravo Team, do look pretty good. They also come with a reasonable kit of accessories too (see photos). they seem to come in a variety of types, marine/desert marine/sas - that's just the one's I've spotted. The one thing about them is the helmets are non-removable. As with all figures, a bit of milliput and a dremel will enable much reconfiguration.
ImageImage
Anyway it means I can get sensible figures at a reasonable budget. Cheers Alwyn :D :D :thumbup: :wave:

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
jtracks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by jtracks »

Thanks for the photo's Alwyn, they look good, I'll have to give them a try.

Joe
Joe
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Here's what they look like with my Abrams
They seem to be easier to work with/less bulky when putting them in hatches than the bravo team too.
Alwyn :thumbup:

Return to “General Discussion”