Madness in Ottawa

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Madness in Ottawa

Post by dgsselkirk »

Pray for this poor soldier's family boys. Guarding our National War Memorial and a madman walks up and shoots him.

He heads for a local mall where he hijacks a car then gets into our parliament buildings but the Sgt. At Arms takes care of business...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/uniformed-can ... 25845.html
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
FreakyDude
Corporal

Re: Madness in Ottawa

Post by FreakyDude »

If it were up to me we would still be hanging people to death in Canada for crimes like this. After you hung them i would take the bodies to sea, lop their heads off and let the sharks have at them. see if allah takes them to the great beyond after that.

Sorry for the rant but I can't stand cowards and terrorists which are one and the same.
A Joke is a very serious thing
Winston Churchill
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

So glad you made this post dgsselkirk.... read about the incident early this morning....haven't heard of such outrageous behavior there before...tragic...it's like what is going on in the world....I kind of agree to a certain degree with Freaky...these people are not people ...should be herded up like cattle and exterminated...it might sound cruel ...and similar to what took place in WW2....but this is way different...as that was based on race......these "terrorists"....do not even function as Human beings ..their soul existence is only to harm others...special task forces should be developed ...just like what the Israelis have...to deal specifically with them..they are worse than criminals...they are a disease

ALPHA
brizo58

Post by brizo58 »

Hi,
SCUM.take em out and put a bullet in the back of there head.Brian @) @)
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Canada, a country known for embracing people from across the world in friendship, it's reward? The murder of a man watching over the nations thanks to it's fallen, I despair. My thoughts are with you today Dean and all your countrymen and women. shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

I just don't get it. ???
jtracks

Post by jtracks »

My heart felt sorrow goes out to all Canadians today.

Joe
Joe
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

"it can happen here"
I will reserve my full feelings towards those responsible as I do not wish to taint this moden version of the village square with my own at times, right wing views.

I feel it is a poigniant statement of an inbred resentment of all most western civilised nations hold dear...........the Fallen.

My heart goes out to the familly and military brothers of the slain servicemen & hope that if nothing else, this is a harbringer of doom for those that use religion or political differences as motivation, shield, or justification for what most would call Murder.

The Forth Crusade it seems is long over due...............I hope it is begun & ended in my lifetime so I can die knowing the end had come to a corrupted civilisation that breeds generations of the despondant & weak minded who masquerade as freedom fighters.

Im sorry for your loss Canada, but I hope all our children are not sorrier by inaction.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

HERMAN BIX wrote:"it can happen here"
I will reserve my full feelings towards those responsible as I do not wish to taint this moden version of the village square with my own at times, right wing views.

I feel it is a poigniant statement of an inbred resentment of all most western civilised nations hold dear...........the Fallen.

My heart goes out to the familly and military brothers of the slain servicemen & hope that if nothing else, this is a harbringer of doom for those that use religion or political differences as motivation, shield, or justification for what most would call Murder.

The Forth Crusade it seems is long over due...............I hope it is begun & ended in my lifetime so I can die knowing the end had come to a corrupted civilisation that breeds generations of the despondant & weak minded who masquerade as freedom fighters.

Im sorry for your loss Canada, but I hope all our children are not sorrier by inaction.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ALPHA
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

When you outlaw guns only outlaws will have them.

I read an article that in Hermans home country after they outlawed guns and collected them all and destroyed them that crime skyrocketed and they started having something they never had prior to guns being outlawed, home invasions. Whats to stop a couple big ass bad guys from kicking in the door of some someones house while they're home and doing what they want? What is the home owner to do tell them to wait a few minutes till they call the police?

The ONLY thing that these animals understand is their own mortality. The police can only do so much they can not be everywhere all the time and if they can't then you need to be able to take care of yourself.

Return to “General Discussion”