Show your bucket!

Feel free to discuss anything and everything to do with tanking here!
ALPHA
Major-General

Show your bucket!

Post by ALPHA »

Ok Gang ... recent events has brought the BUCKET... up for discussion :haha:
Why the BUCKET
Where do you put the BUCKET
Who's idea was it to put a BUCKET
What is the right kind of BUCKET ..... :haha: :haha:

Just to cover my own rear end on the subject...none of my tanks have them because my crews opt for canvas collapsible BUCKETS

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Happy Tanking GentsImage

ALPHA
spongehoobtank82
Sergeant

Re: SHOW YOUR BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by spongehoobtank82 »

I have no buckets yet, but intend to add them and follow the crowd! Guess buckets are trending now!
Sponghoobtank82-panzerIII, panther V, tiger VI early and late and another early tiger,leopard 2a6, panzer IV F2,challenger 2
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

spongehoobtank82 wrote:I have no buckets yet, but intend to add them and follow the crowd! Guess buckets are trending now!
Actually Sponge... I've seen it pointed out before... "not having a BUCKET" :haha: ...But it never occurred to actually ask the reason for the BUCKET...thought it was a club thing....but thanks to Boggle ... the trend for the BUCKET... has turned into a quest for reason for the BUCKET :haha: ....sort of ;)

LET THE BUCKET LIST BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!Image

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Just the one Bucket at the moment hanging off the back of a Panzer4, I have no plans for any on my Tigers as in my considered opinion the amount of money I have spent on them they must surely have internal plumbing! :D I am still working on the fitted carpets. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:Just the one Bucket at the moment hanging off the back of a Panzer4, I have no plans for any on my Tigers as in my considered opinion the amount of money I have spent on them they must surely have internal plumbing! :D I am still working on the fitted carpets. shaun
I don't have any :haha: ....but just like your carpets... I might have to get some throw pillows 8O

Image :haha:

ALPHA
mdkboggle
Private

Post by mdkboggle »

Ahhhh BUT lads,,,has anyone got a Golden Bucket,,,the Daddy of all Buckets? :)
I thought all buckets were painted white and that's why they all look Pale to me.
None of my tanks have buckets but i have ordered one i just for the life of me don't know why but i think it has something to do with Painless and his aid in bucket crime,,,ALPHA :)
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Ummmmm........ whats with the buckets? :think:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

mdkboggle wrote:Ahhhh BUT lads,,,has anyone got a Golden Bucket,,,the Daddy of all Buckets? :)
I thought all buckets were painted white and that's why they all look Pale to me.
None of my tanks have buckets but i have ordered one i just for the life of me don't know why but i think it has something to do with Painless and his aid in bucket crime,,,ALPHA :)
Or is it just because you can now scratch the item off the BUCKET list ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jackalope wrote:Ummmmm........ whats with the buckets? :think:
Well Jack.................There's a rumored directive that all German tanks must have a BUCKET :haha: don't know what where who or why... so trying to find out :D
Now if no one really comes in with a logical answer...well that means there really is no need for a BUCKET... and it's just some kind of decorative measure of detail :haha:

ALPHA
mdkboggle
Private

Re: Show your bucket!

Post by mdkboggle »

Yes ALPHA i agree but think about this
there are thousands of forum members out there and even more that just pop in and look on the site and yet many have chosen to stay silent on this subject.
Now i have to ask,,,,why is that?
Are there secret bucket owners out there?
If so,why would a bucket be secret?
I have so many questions regarding the bucket like
Who said a bucket has to "Dangle"?
Where was the first bucket used and by who?
Did the allied forces have buckets and if so were they the same shape,size and colour as German buckets?
What was in the bucket?,,,,no,don't answer that.

I did find this http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Brief-Histo ... id=7182211 but i fear it answers none of the above questions and i fear that the bucket question will remain one of the biggest mystery's of this forum and of ww2.

Tim

Edit
I just found this http://www.blitz72.com/2011/08/scratchb ... ww2-tanks/ omg there are even sites showing how scratch build buckets,,,,, :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Return to “General Discussion”